Wednesday 1 October 2014

Summer Video Edits - The Kitesurf Centre - Liquid Force

Over the summer I have been doing a few edits for The Kitesurf Centre, this involved filming in a range of conditions and then putting a quick edit together after.

Some are about equipment, others have been used to advertise lessons and even a few mini vids to help show off a trend or new sport such as the Kite biking (BKX) video .

Here are all of the clips and videos I have created on this project over the summer:



















There are quite a few but it has really helped me work on my filming and editing, trying a range of cameras and techniques, I will soon be upgrading from the GoPro Hero 3 to the Hero 4 which has just been released and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of a DJI Phantom 2, which will greatly open up the angles available to film with it's superb versatility. Kitesurfing videos with a drone will be following soon. I have had some issues with editing a lot of the GoPro footage that is taken straight into Adobe Premiere, with much of it often having to be put through GoPro Studio first. For a couple of the mini vids where little editing or posts production is required I have just used GoPro studio as there was little need to move it across after.

No comments:

Post a Comment